Tuesday, January 6, 2009

starting the new year off right...


new friend

old friend



Just some images from my first week of 2009. I've never been very big on New Year's. I don't make resolutions on January 1st, but I do try to stop and reflect on the year that's passed and formulate some hopes for the next one. 2008 was a year full of changes, which can always be a bit difficult but most often turn out for the best. I have some ideas and plans to be excited about for the upcoming year, which I'm sure you'll be hearing more about as time goes on. Until then, Happy New Year, everyone!

4 comments:

Brenda Heisler said...

Kim,

Love those photos. Fresh page, fresh film, fresh coffee, and fresh eggs. The egg photo looks so cool with the white fluffy sweater and the smooth dark egg.

Hope all your 2009 dreams come true.

Kim said...

thank you! i really love that picture, it was one of the first ones i took with my new lens. have a wonderful new year, and thanks for reading my little blog!

Anonymous said...

i just bought that same friend ;)

love your blog too, adding it to my blogroll! happy new year!

Kim said...

thanks, debbie! you too!

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin