Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Image seen on LeLove

More snow in the forecast again this weekend. I hate to say this so early in January, but I'm really starting to wish for warmer weather, i.e. Spring. Or at least temperatures above 30...

Instant pick-me-up. {making my list right now}

Earlier this week I came across Tiny Abstraction via Abby, and I just love the "My Favorite Day" column. So simple and whimsical - the *made up* descriptions of an imagined day just make me smile. You can check out Abby's Perfect Day and others, here.

Here's wishing you a perfect weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! thanks for the mention, that's very sweet : )

Brenda Heisler said...

Thanks Kim for linking to that site. Lovely items. I like the white vase.

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin