Friday, January 2, 2009

Simply Photo


After Christmas and New Year's have passed, it's always harder for me to tolerate the bitter cold and wind that accompany the months of January, February, (and March) in Upstate New York. I need some reminding that winter, too, has its own precious moments. Thankfully I can turn to Jennifer Causey of Simply Photo, whose beautiful images, handmade notebooks, and dainty crocheted items just make me want to settle in with a cup of hot cocoa and watch the snow fall outside. She has a way of making winter seem a little less brutal and a little more cozy. Be sure to check out her Blog, Etsy shop, and Flickr pages.

Jen's beautiful breakfast images can be seen here, and she also has a new book out, which you can see here.


I want to hang these postcards in my kitchen


Images by Jennifer Causey

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin