Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December 1st!



Wow, November flew by and it's already December 1st! I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and time spent with family and friends. Already I'm starting to think about all of the hustle and bustle that is sure to fill the upcoming month, although I do plan to tone it down a bit this year. I've been prone to overdoing it in the past, and I've learned that there is a fine line between enjoying the season to its *fullest* and getting worn out. Today I put away (i.e. got rid off) all of the fall-themed decorations and started anticipating all of the card-writing, gift-wrapping, cookie-baking, tree-trimming, and snow-walking that December always brings. First things first: I need to get out soon to find and tag a Christmas tree...

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin