Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hump Day






I'm feeling a little under the weather today - there is definitely something going around and I think it's found its way over to me. I guess it's that time 'o year again.

Over the weekend I took a little trip to Hudson, NY to check out the opening of a new photography gallery - Carrie Haddad Photographs. Melissa did a really great job with the opening, check out her blog here. I was fortunate enough to have the chance to speak with one of the artists that night, Jefferson Hayman. I love his images for their timeless beauty and the sense of quiet nostalgia they seem to invoke.


Oh, and check out the strikingly beautiful images on this blog I came across today via Abby. I'm not sure where the photos were taken, but so many of them look like they could've been taken right near here. Little reminders of days spent on my family's friends' farm, and why I love upstate New York.

Happy Hump Day....two more days til the weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for coming again :)
Love your blog :)

Kim said...

hi melissa! i literally just sent u an email!

Little Gray Pixel said...

I feel your pain. I'm battling a major head cold today. Ugh. Anyway, I found your blog while surfing the Net, and I thought I'd tell you how much I enjoy the images you post.

Kate said...

Get well soon!

Kim said...

thanks :) i hope i do soon.

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin