Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Reading



The best thing about running a book club - aside from having insightful discussions about books with interesting people - is that it keeps me on track with my reading, even when life gets busied up with other things. I just finished In Cold Blood by Truman Capote, and right now I'm in the early stages of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain). Following Huck Finn, it will be the Tennessee Williams play, The Glass Menagerie. Also on deck for this summer: Lord of the Flies, Lolita, and A Homemade Life.

What are you reading this summer, dear readers? Any suggestions you'd like to pass along?

illustration by theblackapple

1 comment:

Char said...

great illustration. I guess I read the most popular book about blogging right now, Julie and Julia. It was decent and the first book that really covers the blogging experience too.

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin