Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crisan










I've mentioned their tasty treats before, but what I love equally as much about this neighborhood bakery is the impeccable decor and beautiful design elements that seem to constantly be changing. The crisp whites, shiny reflective glass, and simple details provide a stunning backdrop to what is already an exceptional experience (noshing on those oh-so-fresh pastries). Oh, and everyone who works there is really friendly, too.

If you live in the Albany area and you haven't been yet, well, you just have to go. I seriously frequent this place way too often...I can't stay away. But really, why would I want to?

crisanbakery.com

1 comment:

jess said...

i think i read about this bakery in W or Vogue or something like that before it actually opened up. but i see it's time to get off my butt and get down there - it looks lovely!

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin