Friday, December 12, 2008

Cookies!! ....& Featured Flickr Photographer Bookish Brit


We finally got some winter weather - which has helped me slide right into the holiday spirit (but is causing tons of problems for lots of people, unfortunately. I guess I should be careful what I wish for). Since I won't be able to leave the house for at least 5-6 hours while the cleanup effort continues, I figure this is the perfect opportunity to get started on my annual cookie baking blitz!

These stunning images are from Brittany (Bookish Brit) - who was kind enough to let me share them here with you all. After coming across her photostream this morning, I am feeling totally inspired and energized to get started! Thanks Brittany. :)








2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, I hope it doesn't take days for my power to come back on. I have too much to do! But it's really pretty, isn't it?

Kim said...

oh no! i am really lucky that my power hasnt gone out (yet?) do you have heat??

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin