Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday <3



The weekend is finally here...hooray!

The very talented jenifer is having a sale over at her etsy shop *until feb. 10th*

If you're looking to do some V-Day decorating, this garland from cori kindred is pretty cute.

Lately I'm in the mood to bake. One year, I made these delectable cookies for my Valentine (using this very same recipe). They were a hit.

And speaking of sweets, I cannot wait to get some Sweet Revenge the next time I'm in the city. Mayan Chocolate, Spice Islands Carrot, and Malaysian Coconut Cupcakes....cupcake wine & beer pairings!? I'm resisting the urge to hop a train this afternoon...I could be there in 2.5 hours...

*******************************************************************
Happy weekend, everyone!

{above image seen on LeLove
}

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin